Thursday, 19 May 2011

Where has this week gone?  It has just flown by to me.  Tomorrow is Friday already.

Tomorrow night, I was supposed to help my mother's team sell barbecue sandwiches at Relay for Life.  Her team captain decided that she didn't want them to have a booth and sell sandwiches.  My mother and I decided that we are going to go and just walk around and support all of the others who have booths.  My sister is entertainment chairman.  She walks around with a clipboard all night.  I'm sure she will find some work for us to do.  Relay for Life was originally scheduled for May 6, but with the storms it was postponed until tomorrow night.  My sister is not expecting a good turnout, but they have managed to raise over 75% of their goal so far.  Maybe they can get the other 25% tomorrow night.

I hope everyone has a great Friday.

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Good luck tomorrow - have a fabulous time!