Wednesday, 25 May 2011

My nephew graduates from high school Friday night, so I'm taking a vacation day on Friday.  I just found out that a cousin's widow passed away. I think she was in her mid to late 70's.  My parents were both change of life babies, so all of their nieces and nephews are close to their age.  Visitation is Thursday night and the funeral is Friday.  I'm not sure if I'm going to the visitation or the funeral or both.  I was not particularly close to this woman, but I always thought she was nice.  She was always good to go to everyone else's funeral/visitation.  I feel like we need to do for her what she did for others.

I feel like I'm getting back to my old self finally.  I wore Lilly every day this week.  I plan on wearing it tomorrow and then again Friday night.  I even wore my Jack Rogers and Stephen Bonanno sandals.  Now if I can just lose enough weight to get back into my twill skirts, then I will feel like I'm set.  Maybe in a few weeks.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday.  Let's all keep the folks that have been effected by the recent tornadoes in our thoughts and prayers.

No comments: