Wednesday, 16 July 2008

I swear it was a full moon at work today. A woman from the loan department called me to let me know that she needed file folders. HELLO, I'm not the supply officer. Then someone from retail called to tell me that they needed a large trash recepticle and 3 large shred bins. I'm not the facilities manager. I put it on the list. The guy that delivers the mail needs somewhere to clock in and out. He also needs a computer. How did all of this become my responsibility?

Queenie has been acting nice to me this week, until this afternoon. She had some work to do, so she was angry at the world.

2 comments:

Hopsy said...

Oh goodness, hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Not that it makes life any easier for you, but reading the litany of issues people bring to you just cracks me up!
Hope Friday brings an improvement!
TP