Thursday, 10 July 2008

Not much happened today. Queenie was nice to me first thing this morning, but as the day went on, she became really cold. I don't know what her problem is. My coworker and I seem to think it is because we didn't have to attend a lot of training sessions and she did. We can't help that we work in a different department. I have 2 events scheduled for the 10th floor next week. I went up there today and it is a disaster. It can't be cleaned until the computer people get all of their equipment out of there. The lunch meeting on Tuesday will not be affected by the mess, but the mixer on Thursday night will have to be held in a cramped room. I can't help it. The planners should have checked before they scheduled anything.

I'm in the process of reading "Jamestown, the Buried Truth" by William M. Kelso. It is about the archaeologal discoveries at Jamestown, VA. Believe it or not, it is a very good book. But...after I finish it, I will definitely be in the mood for some good chick-lit. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Kate said...

I was recommended "Something Borrowed" by Emily Griffin. I have so many books to catch up on!

Hopsy said...

I have done several 'Summer Reading' posts, do check them out if you are looking for something fun!