I've been tagged by the thoughtful My Inside Voice to list 5 songs I'm embarrassed to admit I like.
1 - Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2 - Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit that you like and tell why.
3 - Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
1. Whip It by Devo. When I hear this song, I bob my head up and down real fast. Then I turn my hed to the right, center, then left and then back. Sometimes I make myself dizzy.
2. Word Up by Cameo. When he sings "Put your hands in the air like you don't card", I do the arm motions from the video.
3. My Girl by The Temptations. I do the hand motions to this also, while I'm driving. It embarrasses my sister.
4. Love Shack by the B52's. I sing this song at the top of my lungs, but even worse...
5. Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman. I try to sing at the top of my lungs in my best soprano voice, but I can't sing at all.
I think almost everyone has done this. If you haven't here's your chance.