Tuesday, 15 July 2008

My boss and I have decided that when other employees don't know who does something, it becomes our job. Today, we found out that he was in charge of the coffee for the building. He implied that when things settle down, he is going to start assigning duties to other people. Good for him. Someone called me a couple of weeks ago and told me that they had been told that I was the facilities manager. I don't know when I got that demotion. For some reason people are calling me about the shred, locks on doors, mail for people that don't work there any more, etc. I think I am going to start making a list of everything.

I ended up at Target this afternoon. This morning, my hairdryer sounded like a lawnmower that was running out of gas. The only thing I bought was a cheap hairdryer and a round brush. I didn't even look at anything else. Aren't you proud of me? I will probably start going there every week for a few weeks before I go to Williamsburg. I buy my travel supplies one at a time so that I don't have to spend so much in one trip. I store the supplies in a Target bag that sits beside the dresser.

No comments: