Saturday, 7 February 2009

I had to work at a bingo fundraiser today. It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. I got there 2 hours before it started to help put desserts on trays. Somehow, another lady and I ended up doing all the work. Not only did we have to help with desserts, we had to serve, hand out prizes and clean up afterwards. Some lady sliced a ham and left the bones and scraps laying on a table. She never made the effort to clean it up, even after someone asked her if she wanted the bone and what ham was on it. I won two games. I won a book and a gift box with jams, tea and jam pot. The jam gift set may be donated to next year's bingo fundraiser. There was also a silent auction during all this. I bought a cookbook and a ruby teadrop pendant. I stopped by Barnes and Noble on the way home. When I got home, I laid down on the sofa and slept for about 30 minutes.

I think I may watch TV for the remainder of the evening. I'm exhausted.

No comments: