Thursday, 12 February 2009

They are doing renovations on one of the floors at the bank where I work. They have a huge dumpster that sits behind the bank. Today, I left work a few minutes early. As I was going down the street behind the bank, I looked up and saw Queenie's husband parked near the dumpster. He was closing the gate on the back of their van. Then he headed back towards the dumpster. I assume that he had been dumpster diving.

A lot of you have done this, I guess I'll join in. If there's any questions that you would like to ask me, go ahead. I'll answer your questions. I'm having a hard time lately coming up with something to post about. Maybe your questions will help me come up with something to post about.

Have a good Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is going to sound so weird, and you have probably answered it a thousand times, but do you still drink Tab? Is it hard to find? My mother drinks one every day, it is her afternoon pick-me-up drink; I sent her the link to your blog a year ago or so, and she just loves the photo of the cans in the snow!

Have a good weekend,
tp