Tuesday, 17 February 2009

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I did, except for Monday. I had a horrible sinus headache all day and it finally went away about 8:30 pm.

Saturday, my mother and I rearranged her day room so that she could put her new filing cabinet/credenza in there. She is so proud of it. She played with it all weekend.

Sunday, after church, we called her friend that is recovering from a broken hip to see if she wanted to go to Guntersville with us for lunch. We just wanted to go somewhere. After we got back, we walked and then settled down and watched TV.

Yesterday was a wasted day. As I said before, I had a horrible sinus headache. I am much better today, except my weather foot is hurting. I think we are supposed to have thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow. I'm sure you love hearing about my aches and pains.

This morning, I fixed a beautiful salad for lunch. I went to get me something to drink out of the refrigerator about 11:00 and my drink was frozen. I checked my salad. Not only was it frozen, but so was my salad dressing. Someone had turned the refrigerato up real high. They better not let me find out who they are. I had to go across the street and get something for lunch. I check my salad and dressing about 4:00. Both were thawed. I hope it's okay tomorrow, because I plan to eat it then.

No comments: