Monday, 23 February 2009

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was nice.

Yesterday, my mother and I had to keep the nursery at church. Those kids were "hell on wheels". That was the longest 30 minutes of my life. Friday, they were predicting ice and snow for Saturday night and Sunday morning. I was keeping my fingers crossed. I was hoping that bad weather would keep the little "angels" at home, but they took the ice and snow out of the forecast. At least we didn't have a wrestling match like they did the week before.

Is anyone familiar with lodging in the Nashville area? I have to plan a meeting that is to be held in Nashville. In the past, we have had it at the Guesthouse Suites over by the Opryland, but it is not very convenient. I was thinking about Brentwood/Franklin area. Maybe something comparable to a Hampton Inn. Has anyone had any experiences or know of someone who has? I would appreciate any imput.

No comments: