Wednesday, 10 June 2009

For some lame reason, I have gotten caught up in the Lifetime movie, Clique. It's about a clique of mean girls in junior high. Not too sad. These girls look too old to be twelve.

I finally finished watching all the Season One episodes of Mad Men. I just love that show. I want to dress like Betty Draper. I think everybody does. I wish AMC would have a Season Two Mad Men marathon so that I can DVR it to watch later. I can't wait for Season Three.

I need something new to read. I'm thinking about starting the Rita Mae Brown fox hunt mystery series. Has anyone read these?

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

1 comment:

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

I couldn't stop watching the Clique either. I think what bothered me the most was the way the "nice" girl's mom never got mad about the way the other girls were treating her. I don't know why I can't turn those things off though!