Sunday, 21 June 2009

Today was another hot day. My mother and I went to the cemetery where my grandparents are buried. We always meet her half brothers' children and their families there. We don't get to see them very often, and it is always nice to catch up. They used to get on my nerves, but now I get along fine with them. I don't know who changed, me or them. Afterwards, we went to the cemetery where my father is buried to check on things.

When I left my mother's house, my feet were slightly swollen. Now they are really swollen. I tried to drink plenty of liquids today. The only thing that I can think of that caused it, is the extreme heat. I'm going to sleep with them propped up on a pillow. Hopefully, the swelling will go down during the night. I plan on drinking plenty of lemon water tomorrow while I get ready for work. I can't remember my feet ever being this swollen.

I hope everyone has a good Monday, if that is possible.

No comments: