Tuesday, 16 June 2009

I still have not heard an update on my job interview. I emailed the woman yesterday, but I never got a response. A former coworker said that she talked to her this afternoon and she was swamped. That makes me feel a little bit better. My boss is going to call and see what the status is. I'm going to stop obsessing over it. If I haven't heard from her tomorrow, I'm going to contact a friend of BFF MAB that is the HR Director at the bank across the street. Maybe she knows of someone that has a position. I think my boss is waiting on coworker and me to find a job before he leaves. I don't think he can leave knowing that we may be unemployed in a few weeks. Like a mother hen looking out after his chickens. (I know that expression doesn't make sense, since he is man) He's a very nice man and great to work for.

Since I have all my chores taken care of and there's really nothing on TV to watch, I'm going to watch Rear Window. It is one of my favorite movies. It is suppose to be showing at the Alabama Theatre on August 15. If I'm in town that weekend, I will be there. I love watching it on the big screen. Grace Kelly is dripping with class in this movie, as she is in all of her movies.

For the past few weeks, I have been exercising with Gilad. It's not really that difficult, but today he worked my butt off. I'm exhausted.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope you find out something about your job soon! I, too, love Rear Window. What about Grace Kelly's clothes in that movie? And her Mark Cross overnight bag. So adore the movie!! xoxo

tintarosa said...

Rear Window is one of my favs! I hope all goes well.

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I just taped Rear Window (with Christopher Reeve & Daryl Hannah..I know, I know, no comparison with the original) the other night and will watch it soon.

I LOVE that Sirius station you talked about on my blog. It's called Siriusly Sinatra! I play it all day long! :)