Saturday, 13 June 2009

I am so glad that the weekend is here. I have my SUV back. Even though my sister's car is newer and nicer, I didn't like driving it. It sits so low down, plus she doesn't have satellite radio. I have Sirius and just love it. I put six classical CD's in the CD changer and listened to those. After a few days, they got old, so I replaced them with Duran Duran and Pink Martini. I needed a change.

I'm still in the dark about my job interview. They told me to contact them if I haven't heard anything by Monday. I am a nervous wreck. Thank you for all of your wishes of luck. I feel like I need it. My present employer still hasn't told me that I am losing my job, but the handwriting is on the wall. My boss and his boss are helping Coworker and I with our job situation. These guys have a lot of pull around town. I wish that they would get an awesome job and take us with them, but they are taking the summer off. I would love to be able to work at my present job until the middle of August, take 2 weeks of vacation and then start a new job the day after Labor Day, but I don't think the world works like that. I keep telling myself that I'm not going to worry about it. Things will work out for the best.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

tintarosa said...

Thinking happy thoughts for you!

Wifer said...

Thinking happy thoughts and laughing at your musical jumping:-) Classical to Duran Duran...LOVE IT!!

Sandra said...

So hoping it all works out for you.