Tuesday, 23 June 2009

I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes. I feel a lot better today. I had an interview this morning with a job search firm. It went really well, and they complimented me on my appearance. I wore a navy on cream Lilly shift, big pearl necklace, Fitz & Frannie navy silk knot earrings, and my navy Ferragamo Veras. I also found out that the bank across the street has a few positions that they want to talk to me about. Our former HR director called, and we discussed my job search. She said some encouraging things and gave me a little advice.

Tonight, I started watching The Shop Around the Corner on TCM, but I fell asleep. Luckily, I recorded it. I can watch it tomorrow night. I have always wanted to see that movie, but miss it every time it comes on. I have my VCR set to record The Group. It will be on next week. I tried to read the book, but I kept getting the characters mixed up. It's the book about the Vassar girls. I've read that if you like Mona Lisa Smile, you'll like The Group.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Great! So glad the day was more encouraging!!
I remember seeing the movie The Group when it was released. Quite the shocker for back then!!