Friday, 11 December 2009

HAPPY 101 AWARD




Thank you Beth Dunn at Social Climbers for this tag/award. She has an amazing blog. I have read her book, Social Climbers, twice.

1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

Great mother that has taken care of me since my accident and surgery
Wonderful friends
The color pink
Pearls
Shopping
Funny movies
Britcoms
Holidays
Vacations
Wonderful coworkers

I tag:

Tickled Pink & Green
Preppy Pink Crocodile
Preppy Princess
Monograms & Manicures
Preppy Engineer
Etiquette with Miss Janice
Preppy 101
Her Preppiness (Preppy 50 & Loving Lilly)

I know this is not 10, but I have noticed that a lot of you have already been tagged.

Have a happy day!

6 comments:

Miss Janice said...

You are too sweet. Thank you soooo much!

Sandra said...

Thank you!! I'll get to it this weekend!! xoxo

Beth Dunn said...

Thank you for the lovely shout out. If you would be willing to do a testimonial for my website-about my book-I'd love to include you. Have a preppy day. xoxo

SC

Beth Dunn said...

REally? That would mean so much to me. Just email me what you would say to others about possibly reading my book or what you enjoyed. email me at beth@socialclimbers.net. Thank you! oxxo

SC

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh you're so sweet! Thank you!!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I'll get to work on this (if I don't forget, which I often do)...

:)