Tuesday, 15 December 2009

I am dog sitting today. My sister is remodeling her bathroom and there is a big hole in the floor. She is afraid that her Yorkie will fall in the hole, so she brought him over here. He has barked at everyone that gets near my mother's property. Right now he is sitting on my chest. I guess he is jealous of my laptop. He has slept most of the day. I guess he is resting up for the UPS man and the postman. He really hates them. He's been a lot of company to me today.

Tomorrow, my sister is coming over and we are all going to make Christmas cookies. Thursday night, we are going to Huntsville to the Fresh Market. I hope they have motorized carts. I really want to go in and shop. I'm sure we'll go to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. I have been dying for a Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshake. Has anyone had one this year. Last year, every time that I passed a Chick-Fil-A, I stopped in for the milkshake.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their day.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you had the company even if he was noisy! ;-) xoxo

Miss Janice said...

Hope you enjoy your trip to The Fresh Market...just went there yesterday--LOVE The Fresh Market! Love little Yorkies also! And, of course, now I want one of those milkshakes....