Saturday, 5 December 2009

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night. It was after 1:30 am when I finally went to sleep. I woke up about 7:00 and then dozed for about an hour. Even though I didn't sleep that much, I have felt good all day. I woke up to a few patches of snow on the ground. It was gone by 10:00.

My mother got up, got dressed and went to the Bake Shop and got sausage rolls. After breakfast, she and a friend of hers went to the Methodist Church for their annual Christmas Cookie Walk. You pay $5, they give you a go box and a plastic glove and you go along a buffet table with trays and trays of cookies. You fill up your box with as many as it will hold. The problem is, my mother and I sit around and eat cookies all day. Later in the afternoon, we watched the Alabama-Florida game. I'm not an Alabama fan, and I'm definitely not a Florida fan, but I pulled for Alabama. Alabama ending up winning 32-13. I guess that will move them up to #1. My mother and my cousin went to a Christmas party. As soon as they were out of the door, I turned the TV to Home Alone.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the weekend.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I love the cookie walk idea~ But I'm sure I would do the same as you and your mother! haha. Hope you are getting better!! xoxo