Friday, 4 December 2009

I've noticed on the Chattanooga TV stations that our county is under a "Winter Weather Advisory". We are supposed to get snow during the night. It will probably be gone when I wake up in the morning.

I'm feeling so much better today. I don't get tired as easy. My mother and I are going out to eat tonight. It's going to be cold. I guess I'll wear my LL Bean barn jacket. I hope it is not too bulky under my crutches, but I don't want to get too cold.

My mother wants to ride to Huntsville Monday afternoon to do a little shopping. What that means is that she will get to go into the stores while I sit outside in the car. Bummer. I would love to go shopping, but I don't think I can manage walking that much on my crutches.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their Friday.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

So, so glad you are feeling better today. Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm also glad to hear that you're feeling better!

Have a great day and I'll try to send some snow your way!

Annabel Manners said...

Sounds fun and Christmasy. Stay warm!

Joan said...

Can you make it into the mall? You could find somewhere to sit and wait for your mother-- you'd be more comfortable than cooped up in the car. And there might even be coffee!

Some malls provide scooters or wheelchairs for their movement-impaired customers...

Beth Dunn said...

Stay strong love!
xoxo

SC