Wednesday, 9 December 2009

I've just been sitting around watching TV for the past two days. I am now hooked on Frasier. I've always liked the show, but now I sit on pins and needles waiting on it to come on.

I just saw an advertisement for a place called The Chocolate Crocodile. My mouth is watering. I have a bag of candy on the table near me. I may have to break down and eat some of it.

We had some pretty bad weather last night. We had a lot of rain. Now we have a lot of wind. I felt sorry for the guy that has been doing repairs to my mother's garage roof. I'd hate to get up there in all of this wind. It's beautiful outside today, but it is going to get really cold tonight.

I just got a call from the HR department at work. They told me that I had never returned some forms that they sent me. I never got them. They sent them to the wrong address. By the time that I get them back to them, I'll be ready to go back to work.

Going back to work is going to take some adjustment. I'm going to have to get back on my regular sleep schedule. I haven't worn makeup since my accident, except to Church Sunday night. For the first couple of weeks, I may be wearing chinos and my Tretorns. Hopefully, I'll be able to wear a regular shoe real soon. I don't think Tretorns will look real good with my skirts and dresses. Plus, I'll probably have to lose a little weight in order to fit into my skirts and dresses. I'll work on that after Christmas.

I hope everyone has a good day.

No comments: