Thursday, 5 June 2008

Guess what! They finally fixed the ceiling in my closet. Now to put everything back. It will be so nice to get the dirty clothes hamper out of the middle of the bedroom. I know that's gross. I have clothes in the rocker in the living room (clean of course), clothes in the dining room floor and clothes drying on the shower rod. I can't wait to get back to normal.

Tuesday, I locked all the doors on the 10th floor, because they are storing our new computers there. Yesterday, I went upstairs to let them put more computers in there and relocked the door. It was still locked when I went up at the end of the day. Today, I went up to get ready for a training session tomorrow and all the doors were unlocked and wide open. I even had a sign on the main doors that said "Do Not Enter". Someone had taken the sign down and laid it on the hostess stand. The only two people that have keys to the main door are the guard and me. I know I didn't unlock them so it had to be the guard. I can't believe that guy. I told security and they couldn't believe he would do that. I'll see if they are still locked in the morning.

No comments: