Wednesday, 11 June 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Kappa Prep.

Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions. Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Believe it or not, I was in my same position at the bank, but with a different executive. I was also travelling to the Northeast and discovering my favorite vacation spots.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
clean house
do laundry
get caught up at work
tidy the board room and auditorium for a big meeting
make rental car reservations for my boss

3. Snacks you enjoy?
Non-diet: ice cream, candy, cookies, cheese curls, spinach dip and chips
Diet: mixed nuts, no sugar added fudgesicles

4. Places you've lived?
Huntsville, AL; Scottsboro, AL; Jacksonville, AL (college). Auburn, AL (college); and Birmingham, AL

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
Take care of my family financially
Philanthropy
Buy a beach house on Mt. Desert Island, Maine
Invest
Travel to where ever I want to go at a moment's notice

I've noticed that almost everyone has been tagged, so I tag anyone who has not participated.

No comments: