Monday, 9 June 2008

Today, I had my work caught up by 10:30. I got a lot done in that little of time. There is going to be a luncheon in the board room Wednesday. Today I went up there to tell the computer people about it so that they will be a little quieter. When I told the guy, he was panic stricken. Then he led me to the hallway and told me to look. There were boxes stacked floor to ceiling baracading the door. Plan B - I will have to go up there and direct the guests through the auditorium lobby, through the bathroom area to the board room. The caterers are going to have to do the best they can. There is no way that those boxes will be moved by Wednesday. As a matter of fact, I think it will be worse. At least these are not outside people and they will understand what is going on. Only 10 more days until our bank conversion. I am nervous, but in a way I will be glad when it's over.

Last night on WGN-Chicago, they were showing reruns of Newhart. Remember Leslie, the first maid and how preppy she was? I had forgotten about her until I saw the first episode.

Tonight is the season finale of Greek. This season didn't last very long.

No comments: