Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Tonight I came home and watched "Mona Lisa Smile". I just love all the clothes in that movie. I know the movie is set in 1953-1954, but I say some Pendleton circa 2003 in there. One of the characters is wearing a 49er jacket just like one I bought a few years ago.

This morning I was thinking. In the movie "Legally Blonde", Warner Huntington, III talks about being descended from several senators and a brother at Yale Law who just got engaged to a Vanderbilt. His grandmother was in town from Newport. He wants a Jackie, not a Marilyn. Well, if he's so east coast, what is he doing going to CULA on the west coast? Why didn't he go to an Ivy League school? I think he is cheesy in his grey suit, black shirt, greased hair and aviators at night. Oh, and he keeps smacking that gum. I guess it's just part of the story. No one probably noticed that but me.

3 comments:

Hopsy said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog to get your questions and answer away!!

Kim said...

I love the clothes in that movie, too.

Hopsy said...

PS I LOVE Mona Lisa Smile, it is one of my all time favorites! Also, what you mentiones about Warner is so true and when by best friend and I saw the movie for the first time we thought the same thing!