Monday, 30 June 2008

We never heard any more from the woman that was arrested. I bet she was shocked when she woke up in jail. I'm sure she is still there since she assalted an EMT.

Last night when I got back to Birmingham, my air conditioner was broken. Thank goodness it got down into the 60's last night. I slept on the sofa under the ceiling fan. At one time, I woke up with a little bit of a chill. It's repaired now. It is so good and cool in here.

I didn't buy much in Huntsville. The only thing I bought was some Clinique eye shadow in Blackberry Frost. It is to replace the Benefit black orchid that popped out of my hand and into the toilet last week. YUCK!! Belk's had some good prices on things, but I didn't see anything that I couldn't live without.

I only have to work 3 days this week. YAY!! One down, two to go.

1 comment:

hicktowndiva said...

Ooh, I live in fear of the AC breaking...the weather is really nice here right now, so weird for July.