Wednesday, 4 June 2008

I'm still waiting to have my ceiling fixed. I am getting a lot of laundry done, so when they get it fixed, I can put clean clothes back in there.

I got a lot done at work today. I went to the basement and emptied my file cabinet of subpoenas. I brought them back upstairs and organized them into boxes by year. I got 4 years organized. I lack 4 years being finished. I can't believe that I was so motivated to sit at a table all day long and go through them. I took my Tretorns and put them on to go to the basement. I ran into a woman that works in real estate and she about had a stroke because I had them on. It was because I could wear them and she couldn't. I should have told her that in our department we can wear what we want. She really would have stroked out then.

No comments: