Wednesday, 5 March 2008

I don't know what genius at the Alabama Department of Transportation schedules to hand out traffic surveys during rush hour traffic. Last night I was late getting home because they were handing out surveys at a busy intersection. The reason I rolled down my window was because I thought it was law enforcement handing out WANTED flyers for some dangerous criminal at large. This morning I was 20 minutes late for work because they were at the next intersection handing out the surveys. I filled mine out and sent it in. It did not have a comments section where I could complain about being late for work because of them. I also registered for a drawing for a VISA gift card. I better win. They owe me. This afternoon, they were back out there. I was able to cruise on by.

1 comment:

Linda S said...

doesn't that tick you off!