Saturday, 15 March 2008

I wonder if all these folks down here who keep wishing for warm weather realize that in Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia, WARM WEATHER = TORNADOS!!! The weather has been awful off and on here since last night. There's more to come. I didn't go to my mother's this weekend so I don't have any liquor store stories. I called her this morning to check on the weather up there and she said that it just rained and thundered. While I was talking to her, some men came into the store that were going fishing. I said, "But there's lake wind advisories and tornado warnings out." As the old saying goes, "God takes care of old folks and fools".

1 comment:

Preppy Pearl Girl said...

Oh my gosh, tornado warnings are awful, then you cant go anywhere! Haha, I love what that fisherman said, I hope your having a good week!