Monday, 24 March 2008

I hope everyone had a great Easter. I did, except it was cold. But, of course, it is always cold on Easter. We went to church and then out to lunch. Then my mother and I went home and chilled. I saw a lot of people that I have not seen for awhile. I had to go to the dentist this morning for a support filling. I didn't even have to have a shot. Wasn't I brave? I came home tonight and made Chicken Divan. I hope it turns out okay. I didn't have any bread crumbs, so I substituted Pepperidge Farm wheat crackers. I plan on eating it over rice. Yum! On the way home I stopped by Cracker Barrel and got a veggie plate and biscuits. It was really tasty. I needed the veggies. Have you ever noticed when you eat at the Cracker Barrel, they bring you a plate of hot biscuits and a bowl of frozen butter. What's with that? I watched the season premiere of Greek tonight. It was pretty good. I just love Rusty. I know he is supposed to be a dork, but he's so cute. Today at work was not as busy as it has been lately. I took advantage of it.

No comments: