Monday, 17 March 2008

There is this woman at work that is always dressed to the nines. Today was no exception. Today she had on a nice off white pair of pants. I hated to notice this, but underneath she had on a pair of light colored underwear with a dark band around the leg holes....and she had a wedgie. Could she not feel that? Several years ago, I coordinated getting together records for subpoenas. They moved it to another department about 3 or 4 years ago. Today, I got them back. The woman that does subpoenas is leaving Friday and there is no one to handle them until the end of June. I am not getting any retraining. I was told to do the best I could. Sometimes I feel like the catch all employee. If they can't find someone to take on a responsiblity, they just give it to Tammy. I have a hodgepodge of duties and responsibilities, none of which go with my position.

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

That is so funny- I totally notice stuff like that too and then feel bad about it. Such is life I guess!

Sorry about the new job duties. Hopefully they find someone soon to take them off your hands.