Monday, 10 March 2008

Today I took a vacation day so that I could go to the dentist and not have to rush back to work. I go to the dentist in Huntsville. It is about 1 1/2 hours back to Birmingham. After my appointment, my mother and I went to eat breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. After breakfast, we decided to check out the new Bridge Street shopping facility. It was a nice day to walk around the center. We stopped into Swarowski, Kate Spade, Bath and Body Works and Anthropologie. We then hurried back to Scottsboro so that we could help the girl at the store clean up a mess we made over the weekend. We are getting new tile at the store and the guy is taking his sweet everloving time. He came over the weekend and tiled the hallway and restroom. Today he did the grout. He still has not reconnected the toilet. We had to go to my brother-in-law's restaurant next door. He is closed on Monday, so he gave us a key. It is so inconvenient. Tomorrow it back to the old grind at work.

No comments: