Tuesday, 18 March 2008

The women's club that I belong to recently had a chili/bingo fundraiser. Hooter's donated a $25 gift card for a prize. They also gave our club a $200 gift card for us to have a small party. Tonight we went. Eight of us to Hooter's. This was the first time I've ever eaten there. I did not realize I ate so much until I looked at the pile of bones on my plate. The Hooter girl that waited on us - her hooters were not much bigger than mine. Another Hooter girl was about a size 4, but she really needed to work out. I didn't feel so bad about my body. But that's not why we were there. We were there for the food. There's a woman that's filling in on our floor for a few weeks that gets a different hairdo every time she goes to the beauty shop. I noticed today that she has the same hairstyle as in "No Country for Old Men". It was not good for Javier Bardem and it didn't work for her either. She'll probably have a new do in a couple of weeks. I bet ya'll think that I am the cattiest person alive. I'm just an extremely observant person, and for some reason I attract odd people. It is supposed to storm again tonight. I hope that the weather is not too bad.

1 comment:

Lily Goodwin said...

I've never been to Hooter's...
I've been at the Oktoberfest at Munich, and all the women had bigger boobies than me...

"No Country for Old Men" is a cool movie!