Thursday, 13 March 2008

Last week at this time, they were predicting snow and ice. Today it is in the 70's and they are predicting thunder storms. This has been the craziest season for weather. I will be so glad when all the people at work that are going to leave; leave, so that I can get back on my diet. All we have done this week is eat going away food. I guess no one had me tied down and was force feeding me. To make matters worse, the executive dining room sent down a huge pan of spaghetti. I ate until I couldn't eat any more. I brought home what I couldn't eat and am going to eat it for dinner. Tomorrow someone is bringing breakfast (again). I'm already 10 pounds over what I should weigh. I'm never going to lose it at this rate. I hope everyone has a good weekend. I may be back Saturday with a post about the adventures of working weekends at the liquore store. Every day is a full moon there.

No comments: