Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Today was a very busy day. We are losing one of the girls on our floor. She is going home to be a housewife. Today one of the loan officers took several of us to lunch at John's, a local restaurant that has been in business forever. I had the herb crusted chicken, sweet potatoes and fried green tomatoes. I even ate cornbread. I have never cared too much for cornbread. I know that is so un-southern for me to say, but it's the truth. I usually don't eat that much at lunch. When I got back, I could not breathe, I was so full. Tonight, it's a Lean Cuisine pizza for me. Tomorrow one of the loan officer's is bringing breakfast from Panera Bread. On Friday, another coworker and I are taking Scott, a guy that used to work in the mailroom to lunch. Scott is everybody's friend. He is 30 something years old and has some form of autism, but he has a photographic memory. He doesn't forget anything. He was the chairman of the board's pet. They had a bond unlike anyone else in the bank. Hopefully I can get back on my diet after Friday. Well, then next Sunday is Easter. Maybe after then.

2 comments:

Luke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Mmmm- fried green 'maters! Makes me miss the south!!!