Thursday, 14 August 2008

I was going to walk on my treadmill tonight, but when I went to plug it in, a big spark came out of the plug. Didn't want to risk getting electricuted, so I decided to not walk.

The other day, I walked over to Queenie's desk and said, "Whatcha doing?" She was reading the paper. She asked me about a food mart. I looked down and she was reading the Help Wanted ads in the Want Ads. She told me that she was looking for an additional job. She said that things were getting so expensive that she needed another job to help with the bills. Hello! What's wrong with your dead beat husband? Can he not get a job? Why does she have to work 3 jobs while he stays home? I told my coworker and all she had to say was "UNBELIEVABLE". Sometimes I feel a little bit guilty because I have extra money from the store, but I have worked hard for that money and my late father worked hard so that we would have the opportunity. I use it for the extras. I think if her husband would get off his a$$ and get a job, things wouldn't be so bad. I've worked with her for 14 years, and her husband hasn't "hit a lick at a snake" in all those years. He's been out of work so long, he probably can't get a job. That's sorry.

I hope everyone has a Happy Friday.

No comments: