Saturday, 30 August 2008

WAR EAGLE!

Since today is the first day of football season, I changed the colors of my blog to orange and blue. War Eagle everyone. I won't be able to watch the game today since it is on Pay-Per-View. I think I'll listen to it on the radio. Today, I have on navy twill shorts and an orange with navy polo man Polo T-shirt. I think my navy Keds are too much, but I wore them because they were comfortable.

It's starting out sort of busy at the store. I hope we are really busy today. This is our last good holiday until Thanksgiving. We do get a good bit of traffic on Saturdays when Alabama and Auburn play on TV.

As I said on Thursday, I'm on vacation next week. (I'm on vacation next month when I go to Williamsburg) I'm hanging around the hometown and may not have access to the computer every day. I'll be checking in and out throughout the week.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day and a great week.

WAR EAGLE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

Thanks for listing Morgan & Company on your blog as "A Place You Shop". We appreciate your business and you choosing to let your blog readers know about us.

Teddy Meeks
Morgan & Company

www.morgan-company.com