Monday, 18 August 2008

I was so lazy yesterday. I was too lazy to blog. I laid around and watched TV and read.

Saturday, I went to my women's club picnic at noon. The food was good and we had fun. We had a white elephant auction to raise money for the children's programs at the YWCA. Our auction was smaller this year but we raised twice as much money. That evening, my BFF took me to Shula's for my birthday. It was soooooo goooood. I had the small filet and a caesar salad. We shared a piece of 7-layer chocolate cake. It was sinful. The two of us together could only eat half. I can't believe that huge piece of cake was for one. After we finished, we sat in the lobby of the Wynfrey Hotel and watched the people. I wish I had my camera. I saw some outfits that were unbelievable. What kills me is this is a 4 diamond hotel and the lobby looks like it hasn't been redecorated since 1985. It is so 80's looking.

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday.

No comments: