Monday, 25 August 2008

We have gotten so much rain in the past couple of days. It has rained all day long, sometimes very hard. I talked to my mother a few minutes ago, and she said that it has poured all day long. I have a touch of a headache. I think it is from this nasty weather. I hate to complain about the rain because we really need it.

About 10 minutes ago, they broke in on the news and said that they have arrested several people in connection with the 5 dead bodies in the apartment. They also have a few people that are persons of interest. That was quick work. I figured that whoever did it was long gone. They arrested them on the other side of town. They never have said anything about the person that is the actual tenant of the apartment. I heard that no one has seen him in a couple of weeks. He may be on a long vacation. How creepy.

No comments: