Monday, 4 August 2008

Queenie got a new haircut and highlights over the weekend. Her hair looks so much better. It is now a dishwater blonde. It looks so much better than the overprocessed blonde that she had. To tell you the truth, I've never seen hair that color on anybody else. And it looks so much healthier. She had gotten better about her attire, but today she had on a low cut v-neck sleeveless sweater. She's large busted and needed to wear a better support bra. When she walked the sisters bounced back and forth.

I need to go through all my gifts and cards and make a list for thank you notes. I am trying to get motivated to write them.

Instead of walking on the treadmill, I exercised along with a recording of "Bodies in Motion with Gilad". I know he can be kind of cheesy, but it works. I need to tone areas that walking doesn't touch. Believe it or not, it wasn't that difficult tonight. I haven't exercised with Gilad in about a year. Some of his shows are from the late 80's. The women have fluffy, crunchy hair. Now that's cheesy.

No comments: