Wednesday, 28 January 2009

I had a busy day today. First, I had to attend a meeting about our new telephone system. Queenie acted sort of miffed that she was not included in our group. Hello, she doesn't work in our department. I think after she found out how complicated my group's phones are, she had second thoughts. Later, I had to coordinate a meal for a lunch meeting that my bosses were having. I was tired when I got home.

When I got home, I was looking for something in my closet. I found a chocolate brown corduroy trouser skirt. I don't remember ever buying it, but apparently I did since it was in the closet. I tried it on and it fit perfect. Now to figure out what to wear with it. What do you suggest? The only thing I can think of is a oatmeal turtleneck and matching shetland cardigan. I may have other things but can't think of them right now.

When I'm on a diet, I have cravings for some of the strangest things. Things that I probably wouldn't think of eating even when I'm eating what I want. For the past couple of days, I've had a craving for Krystal. For those of you not from the South, Krystal is a chain of hamburger restaurants similar to White Castle. For dinner, I had 1/2 of a lean ground beef patty with low fat cheese. I had a side of dill pickles with it. It sort of satisfied my craving, but not quite. Do you ever have strange cravings like that? Krystal...you either love 'em or hate 'em.

1 comment:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Haha I love Krystal and their square burgers!