Saturday, 24 January 2009

I'm taking a break from my cleaning to check in. I haven't had much to say lately. I've got a lot done this morning, even though I got a late start. I went to bed at 10:00 so that I could get up about 6:00 or 6:30 and get to work. I didn't wake up until 7:40. I can't believe that I slept that long. My mother said that maybe I needed the rest.

For lunch, I'm broiling eggplant, squash and zuchini (in separate pans) and then I'm grilling some chicken. I saw a copycat recipe for Cracker Barrel's grilled chicken tenders on one of the blogs on al.com. I hope it turns out good.

I think after lunch, I'm going to go out to the outlets. The only one that I care about going to is RL/Polo. I'm going to look at their OCBD's. Then I'm going to hit the sale at Sephora. A friend was telling me about a place in Vestavia Hills called WalMart Neighborhood Market. It supposed to be an upscale grocery. WalMart - upscale? Don't mean to sound snobby, but... I may stop and check it out. Have any of you ever been to one of these stores? I don't have high expectations, so maybe it won't be a dissappointment. When I get back, I'm going to lay around and read and watch movies. I'll update you on my purchases...if they are worth updating.

Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Upscale Wal-Mart = Oxymoron
I'll be interested to read what you report about that!