Monday, 19 January 2009

We finally got hot water. It was my fault. I got the pilot light lit, but forgot to turn on the gas. DUH! It was so nice to take a nice warm shower.

Sunday, my mother, sister and I went shopping in the Nashville area. We went to the outlets in Lebanon. At Polo, I bought socks and a henly pullover. At Brooks Brothers, I bought two merino wool shells (light blue and camel) to match a couple of cardigans that I already own. I plan to wear them as twin sets. We then went into Nashville to Green Hills. My sister bought some blue jeans at Macy's and I bought a dish brush at Restoration Hardware and some moisturizer at Kiehl's. That was the extent of our purchases. On the way back home, we stopped at Old Time Pottery in Murfreesboro for my mother to get some cemetary flowers and by Best Buy to exchange my VHR/DVR. I think I finally got what I want. We ate dinner in Murfreesboro at a place called Mimi's Cafe. It was better than I expected. No one could make up their mind where to eat, so my sister said to just go there. I will probably eat there again when I'm in the area.

We had a little bit of snow today, but it didn't stick. The weather was okay yesterday, but it was cold again today. We've had several mild winters lately and this sudden cold spell is about to kill everyone. We don't know how to prepare for it.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, we can take a little cold weather, but this is ridiculous!!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

So glad you have hot H2O!