Tuesday, 27 January 2009

It took me about 1 hour and 10 minutes to get home tonight. I left work at 5:20 and did not get home until 6:30. I only live 10 miles from work. Traffic was horrible.

After I got home, I had trouble getting on the internet. I don't know what was wrong. My computer was so slow. I finally gave up and watched a recording of Murder, She Wrote. I don't know why, but I have always loved that show. I think Jessica Fletcher should be listed as a Preppy Icon.

Queenie left work early today, because she didn't have anything to do. Her boss never gives her anything to do. My boss doesn't care if I don't have anything to do, but when he says "FROG!", I better start jumping (and asking how high). One of Queenie's problems is that she complains if she doesn't have anything to do and then if given a project, she tries to dump it off on somebody else. I am always looking for more responsibility.

It's getting late and I have a busy day tomorrow. Yes, my boss said "FROG!" today and tomorrow I have to start jumping.

No comments: