Saturday, 24 January 2009

Shopping Update

After lunch, I went to Bessemer (that's pronounced Besmuhr) to the outlets. The only store I went in was RL/Polo. I bought a ladies pink/white striped OCBD, a boy's size 16 yellow OCBD (I have narrow shoulders and ribcage), a pair of navy/kelly green argyle socks, some hot pink sneaker socks, a pair of small goldtone ball earrings, and a strand of small goldtone beads. I used a coupon and got 20% off. On the way home I stopped at the WalMart Neighborhood Market. I'm glad that I did not have high expectations. It was like WalMart with just food, health and beauty aids and a pharmacy. It was sort of dissapointing. The selection was not any different than a normal WalMart. Then I went to Sephora. I bought a tube of Philosphy Red Velvet Cake lip balm and 3 tins of Dr. Pepper lip balm. The Red Velvet Cake lip balms smells so good. I may have to go back and get another tube.



The chicken I cooked today was really good. I may be eating this on a regular basis. The recipe is here. I'm glad that I found the recipe. It's gotten to where all my baked chicken dishes taste real blah.

No comments: