Thursday, 1 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year so far. I was going to lay around and watch TV today, but I haven't been in the mood. I have been reading blogs and starting projects. I finally gave in and ordered the navy birds eye cardigan from LL Bean. I had a coupon so I got $10 off. I also ordered a few gadgets from Crate & Barrel. I am trying to get away from plastic storage plus I wanted an oil mister.

My New Year's resolutions for 2009 are:

1. The usual self help resolutions: lose holiday weight, keep skin clear, dress better, eat more variety, get organized.

2. Make better choices: Target, Publix, The Fresh Market instead of WalMart. Panera, Newt's, McAlister's, Jason's Deli instead of McDonald's. Reusuable grocery bags instead of plastic. Quality over quantity.

3. Have a good attitude at work while everyone else is griping and complaining about the merger issues. I'm going to take lemons and make lemonade.

4. Be THE better person. For example, I am going to offer to go get lunch for my cousin who works by herself on Saturday even though she never offers to pick up lunch for my mother or me when we work on Saturday by ourself; speak to some of the snobby people at church even though they never speak to me. You never know, they may not be snobby, just shy.

5. Be a good blogger. There are many blogs that I read that are not on my blogroll. I'm going to put you there so you don't think that I don't like you.

6. Not be so boring. I get content with my boring life and don't try new things.

Maybe this year I will turn into a cool prepette.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Your resolutions are great! I haven't posted mine yet. ~~ coming soon!! Happy New Year!!!! {I always taught my children to be the bigger person, but it is a challenge sometimes :-) }