Saturday, 4 April 2009

As I said in my earlier post, I was going shopping. The highlight was when I was in Aveda. There is construction at the Summit. The girls at Aveda told me that there was and LL Bean store going to open in the new area. That made my day. At Ulta, I bought Essie nail oil, a small magnifying mirror and some Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm. I was able to use a $5 coupon. I went into Home Goods to check it out. I bought a shower curtain liner. I saw many pretty things in there. I went to TJ Maxx to see if they had any Eliza B belts. They had some, but the only one that I liked was in a size larger than what I wear. Oh well, I didn't need it anyway.

On the way shopping, I put an old stereo cabinet by the garbage dumpster. I inherited it from my sister when she was tired of it. When I came back home, it was gone. I was glad that someone could use it.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday. We're expecting more bad weather. I guess it's that time of year.

No comments: