Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Even though it is still cool, tomorrow I'm going to wear a khaki skirt, LL Bean pink polo, and a Lands' End kelly green with pink monogram cardigan. And, not to forget my Morgan & Co. pink with white polka dot grosgrain belt. I have never been as ready for spring as I am now. I just wish it would be warm enough for my sandals.

Last night I started watching a creepy movie on Lifetime called Poison Ivy. I decided to go to bed early so I set my VCR to record the last 30 minutes. I watched it when I got home. That had to be the lamest movie I've seen in a long time. What's so bad is when I was watching it, I couldn't stop. Have you ever watched a movie like that? Right now, I have You've Got Mail playing on the DVD player. It is one of my favorite movies. Tonight I just have it on for noise. My mother wants me to get my hair cut like Meg Ryan's in the movie. I remind her that this movie came out in 1994. But, I do dress like her character, sometimes. If I met a man over the internet, it wouldn't be Joe Fox, it would be the roof top killer.

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Aw- your outfit sounds adorable!