Thursday, 9 April 2009

I've been talking a lot about the weather lately. I just went outside and it is warm. It's 70 degrees and it's 9:30 pm. That's too hot. That can only mean one thing. Thunderstorms tomorrow. I guess it's that time of year. Two nights ago, it was in the 30's.

I have to get an early start tomorrow. I have to pick up breakfast pastries at Edgar's Bakery at 7:00 am. It's for a breakfast meeting that Queenie's boss is having. I don't know why Queenie couldn't do it. Oh well, I accepted gladly. I figured that it would only make me look good. She is going to help me bring it in from the car. I was going to order from Jason's to deliver, but I decided I'd pick everything up since I pass right by there. Then I thought, if I'm going to pick everything up, I'm going to get something good. Edgar's is so much better and their prices were lower. Plus, I save delivery and tip. I guess I'll save the bank about $40 or more. I bought juice on sale at Publix, so that's more savings. I'm getting good at this food thing. I only wish that there were more places close to the bank to get things. I know everyone gets tired of Jason's Deli, but they are one of the only places that delivers.

I hope everyone has a good Friday. Tomorrow is Good Friday. Have a blessed day.

No comments: