Thursday, 30 April 2009

I went to Belk's on the way home and purchased a Lilly light blue polo. I was afraid that it would get gone by the time I got there on Saturday. Plus, it will probably be crowded on Saturday and I want to avoid crowds right now. There are 12 possible cases of swine flu in Huntsville, which is less than 100 miles from here.

Sometimes when I try to close a blog, it opens it up about 18 times. I have to turn off the computer to clear it. Has this happened to anyone else? I wonder what causes it.

I hope everyone has a good Friday, and Happy May Day! TGIF!!

3 comments:

Kappa Prep said...

UGH! The exact same things happens to me when I close some blogs. I wonder if we have a virus or something. It is ULTRA frustrating to say the least!

Miss Janice said...

Okay, this has also happened to me. I simply cannot comment on some blogs because it will not accept "me." What's that about? I have the most bizarre problems with Blogger. Today, my whole blog disappeared for about three hours. I wasn't the only one that this happened to...as I found out on blogger help.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.