Wednesday, 20 May 2009

I know this is probably lame, but I love the Kia Soul commercial. You know the one. The hamsters riding in the car, listening to music and bobbing their heads. If you like the music, you can download it here. I confess, that I sit and bob my head to the music.

When I go on vacation this year, I want to see a cool New England lighthouse. I've been as close as one can to the lighthouse on Campobella Island. Has anyone ever visited a cool lighthouse in New England? If so, share your experiences. I haven't decided which one that I want to visit. I don't want to spend the night, I just want to explore for a few minutes and take some pictures.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

1 comment:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I love lighthouses but have never been in one. I love taking pictures standing there with them in the background. Hardly anything screams "I'm In New England" as much as a lighthouse! :)